The following Terms of Service (herein named TOS) applies to all websites/domains hosted by dePIXEL.net. The term "applies" is defined as total content of each website/domain, as well as "links" from any website/domain, or to any website/domain.
1. NO nudity is permitted in any context including but not limited to the following: Artistic Nudity, Poster Art Nudity, Computer Graphic Nudity, Magazine or Newspaper Nudity, Geological Studies with Nudity, Anthropological Studies with Nudity.
2. You may not upload any material that violates or infringes on the copyright, intellectual property rights or trademark rights of any individual or organization. This includes, but is not limited to, all sound and video files/formats, images, and text media. This also applies to linking directly to illegal files or other sites that offer any illegal material. Sound, images, and video files that you own the rights to may be uploaded only after you are approved. Midi files are unrestricted; you do not need approval for them. Note: You may upload these materials if you first obtain written permission from the copyright or trademark owner. For Sound and music files we require a copy of this permission before uploading.
3. Piracy, hacking, cracking, preaching, warez, pyrotechnics, exploitive software or text that educates or encourages this activity and/or use are not allowed.
4. Deliberately changing the extension of a file to hide its contents will not only not work, it will be considered an illegal file and will result in the immediate termination of your account.
5. You may not upload ROMs and Emulators. This is non-negotiable.
6. You may not publish any material that is grossly offensive to the general on-line community, including but not limited to, exploitation of children, blatant expressions of bigotry, hatred, harassment, defamation, invasion of privacy or excessive profanity (cursing). This includes material that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens any person or group. Files or directories or email user accounts may NOT contain profane or sexually suggestive names or expletives. We reserve the right to be the final judge as to what is or is not acceptable.
7. Adult content is not allowed. Adult content is considered to be anything that contains nudity, pornography, or sexual material of a lewd, lecherous or obscene nature and intent, or that violates local, state or national laws.
8. Spam is not allowed and we will bill you $500 US per email you attempt to send. You may not reference dePIXEL.net in any unsolicited email that you send.
9. You may not use your service in the commission of any crime that violates the laws of local, state, and federal government of the United States of America.
10. You may not sublet disk space without prior approval. This include creating free/paid email accounts for someone whom you are not related to. We strictly prohibit setting up of free email accounts for your fellow forumers.
11. You may not sublet a unique IP for your domain.
12. Your account may not be used as a storage or backup facility. All form of compressed files are not allowed in the server. All files in your directory must be linked from publicly accessible HTML pages. We prevent the theft of bandwidth and use as storage by limiting the linking ability from other servers to HTML files only.
13. Mirroring commercial sites is not allowed. (Permission may be granted on a case by case basis. dePIXEL.net reserves the right to permit or disallow mirroring. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org asking permission to mirror a site, with the links and mirroring agreement of the site enclosed. Do not mirror a site and then ask permission, the answer will be no and hosting services may be suspended.)
14. You may not link to or offer to distribute any material that is not acceptable or allowed by our TOS.
15. You are solely and fully responsible for the contents of your account. Any and all repercussions will be born solely by you as the account holder.
16. In no event will dePIXEL.net be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use dePIXEL.net services or any content thereon. This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury, whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise, caused by any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; file corruption; communication line failure; network or system outage; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.
17. We reserve the right to terminate any account without warning or notice if any of the above restrictions are violated and to examine the contents of any account at any time.