dePIXEL.net Hosting Services customers agree to the terms and conditions specified below when using dePIXEL.net Hosting Services directly, or when accessing any other computer system via dePIXEL.net Hosting Services. Usage of dePIXEL.net Hosting Services services implies that you agree with these terms and conditions.
Customer agrees to use dePIXEL.net Hosting Services only for lawful purposes. dePIXEL.net Hosting Services reserves the right to terminate any account for which a dePIXEL.net Hosting Services hosted domain is found to be pointing or otherwise directing traffic to any material in violation of any U.S. or state statute or regulation, including but not limited to material in violation of U.S. copyright law, and material legally judged to be threatening or obscene.
Any misuse of dePIXEL.net Hosting Services resources that disrupts the normal use of the system is strictly prohibited. Such system abuse may lead to termination of the account. Examples of system abuse include but are not limited to spawning many processes that consume resources, consuming excessive amounts of disk storage or main memory or CPU for long periods of time, etc.
Any attempts to penetrate dePIXEL.net Hosting Services security will result in the termination of the Customers' account without notice, as well as notification of appropriate law-enforcement agencies.
The following violations of "netiquette" are grounds for immediate suspension of service pending investigation by dePIXEL.net Hosting Services and will result in termination of the account(s) if the investigation determines that the customer has originated or is any way responsible for such activities:
1. Posting a single article or substantially similar articles to an excessive number of newsgroups (i.e., more than 10) or continued posting of articles which are off-topic (e.g., off-topic according to the newsgroup charter or the article provokes complaints from the readers of the newsgroup for being off-topic, using a dePIXEL.net Hosting Services hosted domain, or posting such messages through dePIXEL.net Hosting Services.
2. Sending unsolicited mass e-mailings (i.e., to more than 10 individuals, also known as SPAMMING) which provoke complaints from the recipients.
3. Engaging in SPAMMING from a provider other than dePIXEL.net Hosting Services and using dePIXEL.net Hosting Services hosted services as a response point.
4. Harassment of other individuals on the Internet after being asked to stop by those individuals and/or dePIXEL.net Hosting Services.
5. Impersonating another user or otherwise falsifying ones user name in e-mail, Usenet postings, on IRC, or with any other Internet service. (This does not preclude the use of nicknames in IRC or the use of anonymous re-mailer services.)
6. Adult content of any nature is not permitted. Links to adult content is not permitted. Both are subject to IMMEDIATE and FINAL suspension of hosting services. No second offense permitted. You put up X-Rated, Adult, Sex content, whether photographic or any kind of artistic representation found will result in IMMEDIATE and FINAL suspension of hosting services.
7. No nude pictures of any type, whether photographic, artist depiction, or cultural study, are permited. Same results as #6.
dePIXEL.net Hosting Services reserves the right to reject mail to or passing through a dePIXEL.net Hosting Services hosted domain or any dePIXEL.net Hosting Services computer from any user, domain, provider, IP address/netblock, or company that engages in, permits, or allows itself to be used for SPAMMING as defined in item 2 above.
dePIXEL.net Hosting Services makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, regarding the quality, accuracy, or validity of the data and/or information residing on any dePIXEL.net Hosting Services computer, or computer systems accessed through dePIXEL.net Hosting Services.
dePIXEL.net Hosting Services reserves the right to interrupt service periodically for maintenance. dePIXEL.net Hosting Services will do its utmost to provide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week service.
Customer agrees that dePIXEL.net Hosting Services will not be liable for any loss of or use of Customers domain name, or for interruption of business, or any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or any kind (including lost profits) regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise.
Customers acknowledge and agree that this Policy may change from time to time and that, upon thirty (30) days posting on the dePIXEL.net Hosting Services website, dePIXEL.net Hosting Services may modify or amend this Policy and that such changes are binding upon the Customer. Failure to comply with this Policy may result in termination of your account(s) with no refunds offered.